Thursday 23 October 2014

Barista Lavazza comes to Karachi


The latest espresso bar to open up in Karachi is Barista Lavazza and being an avid coffee drinker and a major foodie, I'm definitely excited about this one. Luckily, I got to visit the place for it's soft launch last week

Tucked in the corners of Dolmen Mall's, Designer Avenue on the second floor, Barista Lavazza has the perfect cozy yet upbeat atmosphere. The event itself, managed by RAKA and PR by Golin, was a great success with Ayesha Omar as host, Music by DJ Shakir (finally, I get to hear someone playing Frank Ocean here) and a crowd full of celebrities, bloggers and media!

Guests were also able to try out all the food, with servers running around serving mini pizzas, chicken bites, mini burgers among other snazzy foods (at the moment I can't think of any other word besides snazzy. Sounds very 80's. I think it is) and the crowded espresso bar serving coffee (hot and cold) and cakes.

Unfortunately, I had to skip the food and only got to try the cappuccino, which was creamy and not too over powering- just the way I like it. However, since I loved the atmosphere I will definitely be visiting Barista Lavazza again. Will let you guys know how that turns out! Till then, why don't you coffee drinkers try out this fun quiz:







No comments :

Post a Comment