Monday 7 July 2014

Style Crush: Leila Yavari


Majorly crushing over Stylebop Fashion Director and Persian beauty, Leila Yavari. She tends to wear trendy pieces in classic silhouettes and her hair and makeup is mostly natural and low maintenance. When speaking about her 'fashion education' to the The Coveteur, Yavari stated; "My Persian side has given me a love of tradition and classicism. Los Angeles gave me a touch of rock n’ roll and a devil-may-care attitude. In France, I observed a kind of irreverence that instilled in me the confidence to break rules, or at least make my own."

Here's how Leila stays true to her signature style:

 Denim
Style Tip: The denim and leather combo always works


Layers

Style Tip: Layer your outfit with a shade lighter than your base for a more slimming appearance 

Leather 

 Neutrals 



No comments :

Post a Comment